Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hake Jalfrezi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hake Jalfrezi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will require for the day. So that you can minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hake jalfrezi recipe. To make hake jalfrezi you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hake Jalfrezi:
- You need 4 of Hake fillets cut into chunks.
- Provide Splash of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Take 1 of diced yellow pepper.
- Use Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes and 1 medium red chilli.
- Provide 250 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Hake Jalfrezi:
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, chilli, onion and pepper quickly then add ground spices and cook out for few minutes..
- Add tinned tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add hake fillets and return to boil. Then simmer for few minutes cook then serve with rice and naan bread..
If you find this Hake Jalfrezi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.