Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish recipe. To cook masala fish you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Fish:
- Provide 450 g of Hake Medallions or Hake fillets.
- You need 1 of medium onion grated.
- Provide 1 of big tomato grated.
- Provide 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of red masala.
- Provide 1 heaped tsp of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1 pinch of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 heaped tsp of Dhania powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Jeeru powder.
- Get 1 tsp of fish spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1-2 of whole green chillies.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 3-4 tbs of oil.
- You need 1 tbs of ghee.
- You need of Garnish with chopped coriander and spring onions.
Instructions to make Masala Fish:
- Fry onions with curry leaves and whole spices – mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, whole green chilies – with oil and ghee until golden in colour.
- Add grated tomato, tomato paste and all the spices – red masala, dhania powder, jeeru powder, fish spice, turmeric, paprika, salt. Mix well.
- Cook until you get a nice thick Chutney and oil starts to come to the top..
- Add the fish to the pot and cook on low heat until the fish is cooked. Turning gently so as not to break the fish.
- Garnish with chopped greens – coriander and spring onions. Serve with rotis..
If you find this Masala Fish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.