Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Traditional Pickled Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Pickled Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Pickled Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional pickled fish recipe. You can cook traditional pickled fish using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Traditional Pickled Fish:
- Use 2 kg of filleted Hake fish.
- Provide of Sunflower Oil.
- Take of Onions.
- Use Leaves of Bay.
- Prepare of Black pepper corns, turmeric, fish masala.
- Take of vinegar.
- You need of sugar, salt and pepper to season.
Instructions to make Traditional Pickled Fish:
- Fry fish in pan with enough oil to cover fish and to avoid breaking up..
- Once all the fish is fried add into a deep oven dish and allow to rest..
- Add sliced onions to the same pan and fry until soft..
- Remove the onions and the Oil and pour into a deep pot..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and allow to boil..
- Allow to stand for 24 hours before serving with fresh home made bread or buns.
If you find this Traditional Pickled Fish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.